- Stay on the scene. If you are uninjured and able, do move your vehicle to the side of the road, and turn on your hazard lights.
- Call the police and your insurance company. Even if there are no injuries, an officer can act as a mediator, and an incidence report may be necessary to file an insurance claim.
- Exchange information. You will need the name, address, and phone numbers of the other driver and any passengers, in addition to license plate number and insurance information, and witness statements.
- Take photos of any and all damage.
- Call for roadside assistance, if necessary, from a repair shop like our collision center in Overland Park, KS.
What is the Restoration Process?
Dings? Dents? Scratches? Not Anymore, at our Overland Park Body Shop
From the grocery store parking lot to the kids playing in the driveway, body damage can be hard to predict here in Overland Park. That's why Bob Allen Ford staffs an onsite auto body and collision repair shop. So when a key slides out of the lock or a rogue shopping cart makes a beeline for your bumper, we'll be there for you.
With remedies for all Ford models, including the Ford F-150, Fusion, Escape, Explorer and Mustang, an appointment with skilled professionals is just a click or call away. You can sign up with our easy-to-use online form below, call us at (844) 339-0169, or come in personally, and we'll get you in when it's convenient for you.